Thank you for your purchase!
You will receive an email shortly that will contain the details of this transaction.
CAUTION: PLEASE DO NOT REPEATEDLY CLICK THE DOWNLOAD LINK: Download links are good for 36 hours or 5 download attempts.
I would recommend that you (or the printer who will print the game) use a “borderless” print setting so the cards will be 5.5 x 8.5. The cards will print out 2 per 8 x 11 sheet of paper.
Get Bingo Chips for Your Game from Amazon:
The file that you are downloading can be quite large, and it can take a few minutes, but if you get an error or it seems like your browser has locked up, then you may need to close some of the programs that you are running on your computer. You may also need to disable viewing .pdf documents in your browser.
Here are some handy instructions on how to do that:
Acrobat Reader (should work for most browsers)
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Once in Adobe Reader, click the Edit menu in the menu bar, and then click Preferences… The Preferences window will open.
- In the Categories section, click on Internet.
- Make sure the first check box, Display PDF in browser, is not checked.
- Click OK to dismiss the Preferences window, and then close Adobe Reader.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Select the Applications panel.
- Find Adobe Acrobat Document (if you’re using Adobe Reader) or PDF files (for other PDF readers) in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry and select Use PDF reader name.
- Click OK to close the Options window
- Go to “Options” (click the wrench button on upper right)
- Go to: Under the Hood -> Content Settings -> Plug-ins
- Click on “Disable Individual Plug-ins…
- Locate the Adobe Acrobat plugin (or any other PDF viewer) and click “Disable”
- You must have adobe reader installed in order to print or view the files. Adobe Reader can be downloaded at adobe.com.
- Large files are zipped so you must have an extraction utility. Newer computers will automatically unzip the files when you right click on them, but if you have an older computer you should look at getting a utility like *WinZip or *7zip to extract the files for you.
*UnCommon Courtesy/Bingo for Patriots does not recommend either and the names are cited here as examples only.
If you have any issues with downloading the product, please contact me via my contact page. If there is a particular error showing on your screen, please cut and paste the error into your message.
Thanks again for purchasing one of my products!